Friday, September 10, 2010

grrr 1

These are the moments when I would ease open my tie with the gravity of a man aping a film noir antihero, lean back into my chair with the same weighty seriousness and roll a cigarette, nonchalantly, but still purposively. These are the moments when I would feel the itching of my skin tightening, like new teeth breaking through, or a distant but discernible thin slipping of air, a 'draft' of something uncanny, a haptic 'smell'. Everything knots tighter.
Back to work.


1 comment:

William; half of the William and Lindsey team, circa 2009 said...

Hey Dude,

This isn't relevant to this particular post but I thought I'd let you know that I'm visiting Chicago on the 19th - 21st October. And it would be awesome if you have the time to hang, catch up for drink, eat breakfast to ease the seedy feeling and bitch/rant about Bono-syndrome